The core of the EcoOnline e-learning is the digital learning materials for occupational health and safety and well-being at work. Our selection with almost a hundred topics is the broadest in Europe. We also provide client-specific content and language versions. There is a broad selection of topics including occupational hazards and strain factors, legislation, occupational well-being, workability and vitality, safety culture, lifestyle, safety procedures and management. Top experts in the field have designed the content. In addition to self-study (online courses), the digital learning materials are used as material for the trainers in lectures. Blended learning, where face-to-face training, self-paced study and practical exercises are combined as per requirement has proven very efficient for learning.
"Digital learning materials bring a nice change to the work safety training sessions. Their concise presentation helps to quickly grasp the big picture. I thoroughly recommend including e-learning materials in the workplace OHS training!”
Paavo Hirvikoski, Safety Manager, ABB Finland
Why train online?
The employer is required by law to acquaint the employee with the hazards, strain factors and safe working methods . E-learning is an effective way to ensure these requirements are met. Amongst other topics, our clients have used our E-learning materials for the following needs regarding occupational safety and well-being:
New employee orientation
- Training of supervisors, line managers and top management
- OHS Tool Box Talks
- Training for methods and procedures, e.g. risk assessment and accident investigations
- Safety campaigns e.g. activating the hazard reporting system and reducing smoking
- Themed training sessions e.g. inappropriate behaviour and slipping prevention
- Compliance training, Occupational Card and other qualification training as a supplement to the official material
- Contractor and subcontractor training
- Client training sessions
- Department and monthly meetings, work safety theme days and other events
BENEFITS OF ONLINE TRAINING / E-LEARNING:
- Demonstrating effects on health
- Verifiable and systematic training schemes
- Knowledge anf learning test and tracking, diplomas and automatic feedback
- Less travel and trainer expenses
- Multiplying expertise
- Pedagogically effective and inspiring when carried out appropriately!
All our ready-made digital learning materials and online course management tools can be included in the HSEQ Online cloud service which is the most developed occupational safety and health, quality and environmental management system on the market. Read more!